You’ll help plan, create, manage, deliver and review a variety of challenging campaigns and social calendars across various sectors for some truly inspirational national and international brands.
This is the perfect role if you’re a proven, proactive and enthusiastic person, looking to apply your communication skills, copywriting talents and social media expertise within a leading integrated agency.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create social content strategies supported by our paid media team to meet client objectives and briefs.
- Write social calendars for clients and create ‘campaign’ and ‘always-on’ content for them. This includes the monthly, quarterly or annual planning of content, as well as writing post copy for all social channels and creating relevant assets or briefing teams to create assets.
- Support the copywriting team with the creation of content across multiple channels, from the planning, drafting and writing of blogs, to website content and commercial emails.
- Schedule content and community management for a number of clients.
- Manage and work alongside external partners including illustrators, animators, photographers and film production houses.
- Create your own presentation decks for clients and sell your ideas to both the creative team and our clients.
- Oversee and take responsibility for your creative ideas as they go into production and go live.
- Report and measure the effectiveness of your social media campaigns and write post-campaign analysis/monthly reports to ensure our social campaigns are working hard to achieve client goals.
- Analyse the long-term needs of the client’s social media strategies and create reports to the client/client services team that outline any necessary changes to digital marketing plans/strategies.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- At least 2–3 years’ experience creating social media campaigns and managing the campaign spend.
- Knowledge of ad boosting, dark ads and paid social/digital campaigns.
- Solid background at a creative or digital agency.
- Sound understanding of strategic marketing principles around digital/integrated marketing including search, content and social media.
- Strong background in building successful and results-focused social media campaigns.
- Work well in a team. And individually. Standard.
- Have the maturity to manage your daily/weekly workflow.
- Have an eye for detail and solid proof-reading skills.
- An understanding of InDesign and Photoshop would be great, but not essential. Strong idea generation and copy skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other social management and reporting tools
Further details and full job description available on application.