You’ll be working with a wide range of national and international brands, across a multitude of sectors, as you ensure the highest quality output for our digital projects. Working within cross-functional teams, across mobile and web projects, you’ll need to develop a strong understanding of requirements before preparing and executing appropriate tests to guarantee the robustness of our products.
You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, attention to detail and ability to identify opportunities to improve our testing practices. This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the digital team and the freedom to help create outstanding work.
In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and be a key part of an award-winning agency.
Location: Bournemouth or London (remote working available)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver hands-on manual testing as part of cross-functional teams for a variety of web builds
- Develop and execute test scenarios based on requirements
- As part of the QA team, continually evolve best-practice QA within the business, applying this to client deliverables
- Input on the best use of tools for manual, automation and performance testing
- Work as part of the QA and wider project teams to define suitable strategies and process
- Utilise data to inform testing approach and focus, while helping to identify trends / commonalities between defects
- Create packs for and execute manual regression testing post-deployment of code
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and ensure the findings are effectively communicated to the wider digital team.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- 3+ years experience in a QA role
- Good knowledge of Web, API and CMS integration testing. Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Magento and SquareSpace in particular are desirable
- Quick to understand a digital product, its features and functionality
- Comfortable testing using automation frameworks
- Confident with Waterfall, Agile and blended methodologies
- Experience of Jira and BrowserStack. GitHub experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication with strong people skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of system testing approaches, methods and tools desirable
- Experience in e-commerce would be beneficial
- Experience of testing mobile technology would be beneficial
- A passion for producing remarkable digital experiences.
Further details and full job description available on application.