You’ll be working with a wide range of national and international brands, across a multitude of sectors, as you ensure the highest quality output for our digital projects. You’ll need to establish and continually evolve best-practice QA within the business, applying this to client deliverables and supporting adoption of tools, processes and strategies across the digital team.
You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, attention to detail and ability to identify opportunities to improve our testing practices. This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the digital team and the freedom to help create outstanding work.
In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and be a key part of an award-winning agency.
Location: Bournemouth or London (remote working available)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Establish and continually evolve best-practice QA within the business, applying this to client deliverables
- Ensure the best tools for manual, automation and performance testing are being adopted
- Define and implement robust, reliable testing strategies and process
- Utilise data to inform testing approach and focus, while helping to identify trends / commonalities between defects
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and ensure the findings are effectively communicated to the wider digital team
- Deliver hands-on testing support as part of cross-functional teams when required
- Support the progression of more junior members of the QA team.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- 5+ years experience in a Lead or Senior QA role
- Strong communication skills; approachable, authoritative, diplomatic, empathetic
- Deep understanding of system testing approaches, methods and tools
- Expert knowledge of web and API testing with CMS integration. WordPress, Drupal, Magento and SquareSpace in particular are desirable
- Confident in developing and managing test automation frameworks
- Confident with Waterfall, Agile and blended methodologies
- Significant experience of Jira, GitHub and BrowserStack
- Excellent communication with strong people skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Mobile technology experience desirable
- Experience in e-commerce would be beneficial
- A passion for producing remarkable digital experiences.
Further details and full job description available on application.