You’ll be working with a wide range of national and international brands, across a multitude of sectors, as you expertly manage digital projects from initial concept to delivery. As you’ll be overseeing multiple projects, you’ll need to be extremely well organised, have high attention to detail and be able to build strong client relationships.
You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, results-driven approach and ability to delight clients. This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the digital team and the freedom to help create outstanding work.
In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and be a key part of an award-winning agency.
Location: Bournemouth or London (remote working available)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of your digital accounts and campaigns
- Set up projects for success through creation of robust project plans, statements of work, risk assessments and other key documents
- Forecast and update resourcing needs for your projects
- Proactively mitigate against project risks, control financials and remove dependencies to ensure delivery on time and within budget
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, hitting client objectives and meeting the needs of users
- Be a servant leader of cross-functional teams that include researchers, designers, developers and QA testers
- Work with New Business and Client Services to identify, scope and plan new opportunities within your accounts
- Identify opportunities for improving internal processes to maximise efficiency, output quality and team cohesion
- Communicate the status of projects to clients and internally to the Head of Digital Delivery
- Support the progression of more junior members of the project management team.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ digital agency experience as a Senior Project Manager, Project Director or role of equivalent seniority
- Confident in establishing, monitoring and reviewing success criteria through agreed KPIs
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to inspire a team to deliver on a collective vision
- Confident with Waterfall, Agile and blended methodologies
- Comfort in using technical language with designers, developers and QA testers
- Excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer with strong people skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have worked with Jira, Confluence and Trello previously
- Good knowledge of CMS integrations. WordPress, Drupal, Magento and SquareSpace in particular are desirable
- A passion for producing remarkable digital experiences.
Further details and full job description available on application.