Understandably, you’ll be overflowing with big ideas across all channels, which is reflected in a super impressive portfolio. You’ll also be a great communicator too. In return you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and be a key part of an award-winning creative team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work individually, as part of a creative team, and with other creatives to produce concepts and visuals.
- To fully understand, input on, and challenge creative briefs.
- To work closely with all teams to champion the highest standards of creativity.
- To manage budgeted creative time on projects.
- To oversee creative ideas into production with other members of the team.
To help manage, oversee and attend film and photo shoots on location and in studio.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Ideally over two years’ experience in an agency environment as an art director, although not essential if you’re a super talented creative.
- Have the maturity to manage your daily/weekly workflow.
- Mad about fashion, lifestyle and FMCG brands and equally as excited about digital, mobile and social trends.
- Brilliant conceptual thinking, stunning visual execution and bags of enthusiasm.
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- A sound knowledge of cutting-edge photographers, videographers, stylists and influencers.
Further details and full job description available on application.