We’re looking for versatile creatives who are overflowing with ideas, comfortable working across all channels, thrive in a shoot environment and are lovely to work with. In return you’ll receive a competitive package, work on some incredible brands and be a key part of an award-winning creative team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop integrated creative ideas in-line with creative briefs.
- Manage all aspects of a creative job, from conception through to delivery.
- Direct and build out creative proposals.
- Oversee and manage creative roll-out alongside our team of photographers, videographers, designers and artworkers.
- Build a deep knowledge of our clients, their needs and their competitors.
- Champion the highest standards of creativity across all jobs.
- Manage, contribute and oversee pre-production and production of stills and film shoots.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Experience in an agency/in-house environment as an art director or creative.
- Strong conceptual thinking and commercial understanding.
- Excellent design and visualisation skills.
- Comfortable with words and expressing your ideas in written and verbal form.
- Experience of art directing a wide-range of projects.
- Strong knowledge of fashion, lifestyle and FMCG brands.
- Up-to-date with digital, mobile and social trends.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Enjoy working individually and as part of a team.
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Further details and full job description available on application.