Thinking Juice, the award-winning integrated creative agency based in Bournemouth has been named as a finalist for 8 Recommended Agency Register awards. The awards themselves are calculated based on ratings given by client companies reviewing their marketing services providers, making them the only awards of their type.
The agency are finalists in the following categories:
• Best in Advertising up to 30 staff
• Best in Brand Strategy up to 30 staff
• Best in Creativity / Innovation up to 30 staff
• Best in Design up to 30 staff
• Best in Digital up to 30 staff
• Best in Direct Marketing up to 30 staff
• Best in Integrated up to 30 staff
• Best in Print Production up to 30 staff
Gellan Watt, Managing Director and Creative Director, said: “The Recommended Agency Register is absolutely fantastic. Voted for by the client community, it’s probably one the most important awards schemes. We’re delighted to be a finalist in so many categories and we’re looking forward to the ceremony in London.”
The awards are announced late April.